Friday, November 9, 2012

Sleepy Buddy

Yesterday was a super sleepy day. Gabriel slept from about 10am until 6pm, and he still slept through this past night as well. I'm guessing those shots on Tuesday really got to him since he was awake all day Wednesday and then sleepy all day yesterday. Unfortunately, this meant that his feeding ability pretty  much tanked. We were back down to 20cc and 26cc for two of his four feeds (we offer 110cc each time). Although, the middle of the day feed was a little interesting. He was pretty much out, but he still latched on to his bottle absolutely perfectly and took down 50cc in the 20 min. I gave him to eat. I could tell that it was a super-coordinated session, and had he been awake, he probably would have done something in the 80-90cc range. So, there's hope, I guess. He's awake and playing this morning, and hopefully he'll be ready to eat in a half hour when I have all his stuff together...

No comments:

Post a Comment