Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Ouchie!

Today, Gabriel had his 6 month vaccinations. He had his first two sets at the hospital, so we were never around for the actual event. For those of you who may not know he cries now...let me tell you, he has quite a set of lungs on him if given the proper motivation! Even the Iron Man bandaids didn't make it all better. I suppose he's probably too young to care about such things yet. I thought for sure he wouldn't do any bottle feeding for me after that, but the magic feeding fairy apparently visited for his lunchtime and he took down 69cc in about 10 minutes. She proves to be elusive, though, as the next two feeds were quite mediocre, but at least he had one good one today. Maybe it was the tylenol, who knows?

3 comments:

  1. Poor baby! Watching our little ones get shots was horrible! Thanks for keeping us posted on Gabriel's progress:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shots that really got to me is when my daughter was about a year? 18 months? And she looked at me afterwards like "How could you allow them to do that to me?" Good to hear, though, that he's got his voice all figured out now. :-) Poor little guy.
    -Rebecca S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog from the yahoo group. Congrats on bringing your miracle baby home! 22w, 6d.....wow. What an amazing little boy you have. What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete